Creatabot has 4 pairs of tickets up for grabs for Cake International – The Cake Decorating & Baking Show at Excel, London. The show is a must for baking fans and will offer a large range of cake making and decorating supplies as well as demonstrations, workshops and competitions.
Competition now closed – winners have been notified.
About The Event
Are you a fan of cake baking and decorating? If so, make sure you visit the brand new Cake International – The Cake Decorating & Baking Show at ExCel, London from the 27-29 April and spend three days in cake heaven exploring the latest ideas, supplies, competitions, demonstrations and workshops from the industry’s experts.
With over 80 exhibitors from across the globe offering cutting-edge cake decorating and baking supplies, this show is a must-visit for cake enthusiasts! Head to the Bakery Theatre where guest chefs will be demonstrating a range of quick and easy baking recipes or visit the Taste of Sugar Workshops which are specially designed to help sugarcrafting newcomers and juniors learn cake crafting techniques. For the more experienced cake decorator you can enter one of the many Cake Competition classes – for more information please visit www.ichf.co.uk/cake/.
Head to one of the Demonstration Theatres where you will find some of the greatest sugarcraft and cake decorators from both home and abroad or enter the LIVE PME Cake Decorating Competition where teams will go head-to-head to produce a ‘Seasonal Magic’ themed cake.
Friday 27th, Saturday 28th and Sunday 29th April 2012
Open Friday and Saturday 09.30-17.30, Sunday 09.30 – 17.00
Advance: Adult £10.00 Senior £9.00
On the Door: Adult £12.00 Senior £11.00
Group bookings: Buy 10 tickets get one ticket FREE
2 Day Ticket (Advance only) Adult £16.00 Senior £14.00
3 Day Ticket (Advance only) Adult £22.00 Senior £20.00
Book at www.ichf.co.uk/cake/
Follow on Twitter @Cake_Int & Facebook www.facebook.com/ICHF-Events
*COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Closing date is April 15th 2012.
- One entry per person.
- There are 4 pairs of tickets on offer, a total of 8 tickets.
- Employees (and immediate family members) of any company involved in the Competition or, if relevant, any advertising agency connected with the competition are not eligible to enter the Competition.
- We reserve the right to disqualify any entrant if we have reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has significantly breached any of these terms and conditions.
- In the event that any entrant is disqualified from the Competition, in our sole discretion we may decide whether a replacement contestant should be selected. In this event, any further entrant will be selected on the same criteria as the original entrant and will be subject to these Terms.
- You must NOT sell the tickets. If you are unable to attend the tickets may be passed on to another creative or returned to Creatabot so another winner can be selected.
- Competition entries must be made in the manner and by the closing date specified on the Competition Notice. Failure to do so will disqualify the entry.