The Weald of Kent craft show returns in September for another weekend of showcasing creative talents from across the UK. There will also be a stunning show garden and delicious food and drink.
Over 200 skilled craftspeople from all over the UK will bring you the very best in handmade gifts and treats. With unusual wares you wouldn’t often find on the high street, there’s something for everyone from ceramics to glass, and jewellery to paintings.
Following their success with an award winning garden at the 2011 RHS Chelsea Flower Show, “How Green Nursery” along with “Chilstone of Tunbridge Wells” will be returning to the Weald of Kent with ‘The Chilstone Ice Garden’. This stunning show garden will house some of the fantastic ‘ice’ sculptures from the renowned sculptor Jane Robbins and showcase a sumptuous selection of plants and flowers that will whisk you off into the Garden of England.
Brand new to this year’s show, the Informed Design Graduate Marquee will showcase the work of the best newly qualified designers and makers from across the UK.
The Good Food Live area is a must-visit for foodies and you can match the perfect wine to your feast at the Tutored Wine Tasting. With a selection of wines from around the world, it’s your chance to pick up tips from the experts and leave ready to impress.
If you have always wanted to see a hawk, eagle or peregrine falcon in action make sure you visit the Birds of Prey Display where The Hawking Centre, based in Doddington, Kent will bring this thrilling experience to life. Two of the UK’s most famous falconer’s and television presenters, Leigh and Jo Holmes, will be bringing their favourite birds along to wow the audiences and give both young and old an unforgettable experience.
COMPETITION NOW CLOSED
All winners have been notified.
Weald of Kent Craft Show
Open 09.30 – 17.00 (17.30 Saturday)
Adult £6.50 (Advance £5.00) Senior £5.50 (Advance £4.00)
(Advance tickets need to be booked before 5:00pm on 3 September 2012)
Child under 16 free if acc by parent – otherwise £3
BUY 10 ADULT OR SENIOR TICKETS Get One Adult Free (In advance only)
Combined Weald of Kent Craft Show & Penshurst House & Gardens
Adult and Senior £10.00 (In advance only)
Buy tickets online at www.ichf.co.uk or phone Ticket Hotline 01425 277988
*COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Closing date is 12th August 2012
- One entry per person.
- There are 4 pairs of tickets on offer, a total of 8 tickets.
- Employees (and immediate family members) of any company involved in the Competition or, if relevant, any advertising agency connected with the competition are not eligible to enter the Competition.
- In the event that any entrant is disqualified from the Competition, in our sole discretion we may decide whether a replacement contestant should be selected. In this event, any further entrant will be selected on the same criteria as the original entrant and will be subject to these Terms.
- You must not sell the tickets. If you are unable to attend the tickets may be passed on to another creative or returned to Creatabot so another winner can be selected.
- Competition entries must be made in the manner and by the closing date specified on the Competition Notice. Failure to do so will disqualify the entry.
- We reserve the right to disqualify any entrant if we have reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has significantly breached any of these terms and conditions.