Creatabot is a project that connects, promotes and supports creativity. Based in Medway, UK.
• To enable students to develop a portfolio of creative work sufficient to make them competitive in the careers market.
• To develop an awareness of writing and other creative areas of employment, enabling students to make informed decisions about their individual careers.
• To work closely with individual students in ways likely to promote and enhance their creative talents.
• To provide a substantial background in key academic areas (including English Literature and Film Theory) sufficient to prepare students for further development of their academic career.
• To prepare each student sufficiently well to allow a range of choices at the University of Greenwich (and other institutions if preferred) for third year BA Hons study.
Professional Writing focuses on developing ways of turning creative ideas into revenue. The course has generated an effective stepping-stone for students to progress onto becoming published authors or moving into creative industries such as press, advertising and script-writing.
For further information on course content please click on the following link:
University of Greenwich
2 A2 Level or BTEC National Diploma/GNVQ Merit profile
This course recruits a high proportion of mature students (i.e. over 21 years old) for whom standard entry requirements may be waived.
If in doubt, please ring the course office (01322 629436).
£5950 per academic year
Continual assessment on most units (mainly through combination of practical work and evaluative essay), one exam and one informal test in first year, no exams in year two.
This information may be subject to change without prior notice.