Have you always wanted to take up a creative craft but never known where to start? Then come along and embrace the homemade trend that is sweeping the nation at the fantastic Prima Homemade – The Creative Stitches & Hobbycrafts Show at Glow, Bluewater from the 6-9 September. The organisers of the UK’s most popular craft show have teamed up with Prima to give visitors a truly memorable day out with over 200 exhibitors offering the very latest products, ideas and innovations in the world of creative craft.
The show will feature a brand new display of stunning Masquerade Ball costumes that will showcase the glitz and glamour of the silver screen. With gowns originally worn by some of Hollywood’s finest leading ladies including Drew Barrymore, Uma Thurman, Sienna Miller, Minnie Driver and Catherine Zeta Jones, each costume depicts the exquisite detail and craftsmanship that has gone into its design. The display will include Drew Barrymore’s stunning shimmery fairy winged outfit from the Cinderella tale ‘Ever After’, Sienna Miller’s corseted dress from the romantic film ‘Casanova’ set in 18th century Venice and many more beautiful examples of extravagant big screen fashion throughout the ages.
Pop along to the brand new Prima Live area where you will be able to meet the Prima Craft Team and pick up top tips and advice from the experts. There will be a host of exciting features to discover including fantastic Live Demonstrations from interiors expert Selina Lake. Selina will be demonstrating her ‘Homespun Styling’ throughout the show and sharing her interiors trend predictions for the season ahead including her irresistible Cath Kidston-inspired creations. If you want your home to reflect your personality, style and passion for crafting and be full of homemade pieces and one off treasures, this is the demonstration for you!
Do you have a passion for fashion? Then don’t miss the fabulous Dressmaking Workshops hosted by expert Janet Palmer. Janet will be offering people the skills and knowledge to embrace make do and mend, showing you how to spruce up and stylise your wardrobe using only a needle and thread! As well as this, Catherine Woram’sKids Workshops will offer a chance for children to get involved in crafting and get hands-on to create their very own masterpieces to take home!
Brand new to the show, The Market Place will showcase some of the finest handmade jewellery, crafts and gifts from talented designers and makers from across the UK. Browse through the gorgeous selection of finished crafts and discover unique and charming pieces that any friend or family member would love!
COMPETITION NOW CLOSED
All winners have been notified.
Prima Homemade – The Creative Stitches & Hobbycrafts Show
Glow, Bluewater, Kent
6 – 9 September 2012
Open 10.00 – 16.30 (Saturday 09.30 – 17.00)
Adults £8.00 on door (£6.00 advanced price when ordered by 5pm Mon 3rd September)
Seniors £7.00 at door (£5.00 advanced price when ordered by 5pm Mon 3rd September)
Children under 16 free if accompanied by an adult (otherwise £3)
Buy tickets on-line at www.ichf.co.uk or Phone Ticket Hotline: 01425 277988
*COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Closing date is 12th August 2012
- One entry per person.
- There are 5 pairs of tickets on offer, a total of 10 tickets.
- Employees (and immediate family members) of any company involved in the Competition or, if relevant, any advertising agency connected with the competition are not eligible to enter the Competition.
- In the event that any entrant is disqualified from the Competition, in our sole discretion we may decide whether a replacement contestant should be selected. In this event, any further entrant will be selected on the same criteria as the original entrant and will be subject to these Terms.
- You must not sell the tickets. If you are unable to attend the tickets may be passed on to another creative or returned to Creatabot so another winner can be selected.
- Competition entries must be made in the manner and by the closing date specified on the Competition Notice. Failure to do so will disqualify the entry.
- We reserve the right to disqualify any entrant if we have reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has significantly breached any of these terms and conditions.