Applications are invited from artists to participate in a mini-residency on LV21, a lightship moored off Gillingham Pier in Kent.
Taking place over three days in March and April, artists will collaborate in responding to the space, generating new work and conversations about practising in public. On the third day, the public will be invited to come on board and see the work made, and join in the conversation.
Artists who are open to working collaboratively, networking, developing their skills, and sharing their creative process are asked to apply. You will need to be available on Saturday 19th March, Tuesday 19th and Wednesday 20th April.
- There are 20 places available and each place will come with a bursary of £125 towards travel, accommodation and materials.
How to apply:
- Email Lucy at email@example.com for an application form.
- The deadline for applications is Friday 4th March 2011.
- They will let you know if you have a place by Tuesday 8th March 2011.
- If you have any queries about making an application please phone: 07766 595 480.
- Applications in other formats are also welcome, including by phone, text, or any other way as long as you answer all the questions on the application form.
- For more information about the venue see : www.lv21.co.uk