At Create Jewellery, we offer a large range of workshops in both Kent and Lincolnshire. As well as one-to-one classes, we run workshops which typically have a maximum class size of no more than 8-10 learners to ensure you get the support and dedication that you deserve. Not only are the workshops a great opportunity to learn a new skill and hobby, but many use it as a way to start a new business from home! What could be better than sitting at home making jewellery to sell!
As well as learning, you will have fun chatting to others who share your interests, as well as drinking tea and eating cupcakes which is all included in the price! You will also get to make items at the workshops that you can take home with you, with the reassurance that all materials are included in the set price!
We have recently released the following workshop dates for Lincolnshire, held in Grantham:
Sunday 14 October
- Wire wrapped coctail rings / bangles taster workshop (10.30am – 1pm) – £36 including all materials, cupcakes and tea/coffee
- Shamballa and friendship bracelet workshop (2pm – 4.30pm) – £37 including all materials, cupcakes and tea/coffee
Saturday 3 November
- Vintage inspired jewellery, hair accessories & birdcage veils taster workshop (2pm – 4.30pm)
£36 including all materials, cupcakes and tea/coffee.
Saturday 24 November
- Jewellery making taster workshop (10am – 12.30pm) £36 including all materials and cupcakes
- Tiara making taster workshop (1.30pm – 4pm) – £36 including all materials and cupcakes.
Sunday 25th November
- ‘Decorate Your Shoe’ workshop (crystalizing stiletto heels or converse trainers) – (10am – 2pm), £79 which includes over 1000 crystals that you will use plus other materials to crystalize your own shoes / trainers, as well as tea/coffee and cupcakes.
Sat 8 December
- Beaded Christmas Decorations & Rag Wreath (2pm – 4.30pm) – £40 including all materials
Sunday 9 December
- Tiara making workshop (10.30am – 2.30pm) – £69 – all materials & cupcakes included
For further information, please email Rachel at firstname.lastname@example.org or book online at www.createjewellery.co.uk